Small Achievable Goals Will Help Your Reach Your Bigger New Year’s Resolutions
Happy Thursday of the New Year!
I am happy to be finished with the holiday dance and moving on to a new year filled with new achievable goals and a couple of goals that will give me something to really move toward that will keep me on my toes.
How about you? What are your New Year journey choices?
What would you like your life to be like in one year?
What would you like you home to look like in one year?
Where do you see your child’s life in one year?
My Goals for the Year Are Simple
They sound kind of large, but I break them down into bite sized pieces every day.
1. Address the much-needed update to the Master Bathroom.
2. Nurture a fourth grade boy into a math and English writing genius. ( well, something close to that)
3. Nurture a stronger relationship with my husband.
4. Work on my goals a bit each day.
5. Put my heart and health up at the top of the TO DO list so that I can achieve all of the above.
And that my friends is the simplest resolution for a busy year this momma is willing to even try.
Simple Daily Challenge: Smile and enjoy your day and work a little bit on your new year achievable goals.
Wait momma! What is an achievable goal? Anything that will give you the boost you need each day that encourages you to reach out to the not so easy resolutions/goals.
If you are trying to lose 25 pounds this year and it seems scary and overwhelming pick a few goals that will bring you closer to that bigger goal that are simple.
1. Drink more water each day.
2. Walk to the mail box.
3. Find out which vegetables you like the best and how to eat them without sauces or cheesy butter stuff that adds so many calories.
4. Throw out the junk food.
If you take a few minutes and jot down 10 or even more achievable goals and then proceed to do and check of these easy goals then you will get the momentum you need to win the bigger goal. The smaller pants goal!
Yes you can do this!
You can reach your New Year’s Resolutions and New Year’s Goals.