Valentine Gift Ideas For Her
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. And I have 10 Ideas that work together, separately, or combined with your sweetheart’s favorite wine, perfume or other traditional gifts you shower her with on Valentine’s Day! I have added a dash of humor and a hint for my very own husband! Enjoy!
10 Valentine’s Gift Ideas For Her
1.Nothing says I love you like a couple dozen long-stemmed red roses.
Grab a bunch and send them to someone you love heck, someone you extra, extra love.
Click here to get yours now—–>>>> Two Dozen Long-stemmed Red Roses
2. Elegant wrapping surrounded a fabulous dark chocolate with raspberries and the chocolate is Fair Trade. Now that is love.
Tea Forté SINGLE STEEPS Loose Leaf TEA CHEST
- CONVENIENT AND SIMPLE: The perfect measure for the perfect cup
- PRE-PORTIONED LOOSE LEAF TEA perfectly steeps a 12oz cup or pot
- ONLY THE FINEST tea leaves in the world yield diverse, subtle flavors not found in other tea offerings
- COMPLETE TASTING MENU inside guides you through your tea tasting experience
- 14 POPULAR Herbal tea blends – two pouches of each: African Solstice, Apricot Amaretto, Blueberry Merlot, Chamomile Citron, Cherry Cosmo, Ginger Lemongrass, Harvest Apple Spice, Kiwi Lime Ginger, Lemon Lavender, Mojito Marmalade, Raspberry Nectar, Strawberry Apple, Swiss Apple, Winter Chai
A double-wall ceramic tumbler with integrated stainless steel infuser makes steeping loose tea by the cup simple. The innovative double-wall construction and matching lid keeps tea hot and the tumbler cozy to hold. Steeps a generous 12 ounces. Cup and lid are dishwasher and microwave safe
In short – I want one. And it was added to the list as a fat hint to my better half. Then I put it in BOLD RED.
Do you get my drift readers? Men need HUGE hints for gifts. So, After I publish this, I will email it to my husband. ROFL
Need an electric tea kettle to round out this gift?
5. BELLA 1.2L Electric Ceramic Tea Kettle with detachable base and boil dry protection.
6. I know, socks, are so last Christmas. But don’t you just love these fun geometrically jazzy socks with pink and pinker hearts? Grab a pair for that special gal in your life. Pink Heart Socks!
YOU HAD ME AT CHOCOLATE!
7. I know, you are totally rolling your eyes at these super cute dish towels. But I am not suggesting you slap down a couple of dish towels and expect a big kiss and a bigger hug. I am suggesting have these bad boys artfully laid under a gorgeous pan of homemade CHOCOLATE brownies by YOU. RED Damask Kitchen Towels
8. If you want to get super fancy, bake those fabulous brownies in this Cherry Red 9 x 9-inch pan, and you will be the apple of your gal’s eye. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 9″ Square Dish, Cerise (Cherry Red)
9. You can grab the brownie mix on Amazon as well. BROWNIE MIX
10. I kind of adore this simple slouchy red beanieI think any gal would love to keep warm with a gift like this, especially on the way to a warm cafe to share a hot chocolate with the person they really love hanging out with on Valentine’s Day. BUY IT BY CLICKING HERE! Okay, I am finished teasing men about obvious hints. 🙂
And I do hope this triggered your shopping brain, but if all else fails….. rub her feet!
Have a super day!