10 Simple Easter Photography Ideas
Whether you are a busy mom or a doting grandparent, capturing those special Easter moments are a wonderful way of preserving memories for years to come. Easter photography does not have to be fancy, but it is nice to have a simple list of Easter photography ideas to have so that you don’t miss out on some special photography keepsakes of your family. Listed below are a few examples. I will love to hear few more in the comments if you have more ideas!
Simple Easter Photography Ideas
- For infants – Take photos with an adorable stuffed bunny or another favorite cuddly friend.
- For babies who are sitting upright in high chairs. Take photos with high chair table filled with plastic Easter eggs.
- Take closeup photos of dyed Easter eggs.
- Take close-ups of hands dyeing the eggs.
- Take close-ups of the eggs after dying.
- Take several shots of the Easter egg hunt.
- Take photos of children and teens in Easter attire.
- Take a close up of the little ones with their Easter baskets.
- Take a family portrait in your Spring attire.
- Take pictures of Easter Decorations, especially your favorites or your DIY Easter crafts.
This photo was taken before I ever owned a fancy DSLR camera. But I still enjoy the colors and the handsome little guy in the photo.
Question: Which photos are your must-haves during the Spring and Easter season?
Got kids? Check out our Easter Egg Craft! Plastic Easter Egg Craft
Update: These days I am using the A600o Sony Mirrorless Digital Camera and it is fantastic.