Serve this crazy good Pineapple Orange Coleslaw Recipe with BBQ ribs, chicken, pulled pork and more. It makes a wonderful side dish for BBQ’s, Potlucks and even wedding and baby showers. Its light citrus taste and crunch pecans are so yummy and just scream summer. The recipe is simple to make, so even the busy folk can enjoy the fresh recipe.
Pineapple Orange Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 16 oz. bag of Shredded cabbage mix
- 1 Can pineapple tidbits in pineapple juice, drained. ( Save the juice for a fantastic kick to BBQ sauce or Smoothies.)
- 1 cup whole or chopped pecans, your preference.
- 4 peeled and segmented seedless mandarin oranges (Sweeties)
Combine mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Place the shredded cabbage mix, pecans and pineapple tidbits in mixing bowl with dressing. Toss with dressing until thoroughly blended.
Gently fold in mandarin oranges. Place in refrigerator to marry flavors for at least one hour. Mix well before serving.
For presentation add one more segmented and peeled mandarin orange scattered on top of salad. This will give a great pop of color.