The countdown for back t0 school continues at our house. Have you purchased all of your school supplies? Added school meeting and special events to your family calendar? There is just so much to do and time flies when you are a busy momma! I am using a huge paper calendar this year to help my family stay on track. I just need to figure out where to hang that monster. 🙂
Do you use paper. digitial or both?? I would love to hear some tips on how to deal with a crazy busy schedule.
Here is the Calendar We Use! I juse ove the lard grids for keeping track of our schedule.
2016 Amy Knapp Big Grid Wall Calendar: The essential organization and communication tool for the entire family
This calendar is under 11.00 bucks on Amazon. This was what drew me to it, such a good price!
A Bargain Planning Tool for Your Family!
Now on to the meal planning and cleaning list for the week.
Menu Plan for the Week
Monday – Sheet Pan Supper – Chicken Thighs, Organic Yukon Gold New Potatoes, zucchini Spears all tossed in a garlicky/olive oil marinade, baked, and then jazzed up with some fresh ground pepper and lemon juice.
Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – We have tacos almost every week but my son just loves Taco Tuesday. We use spicy ground turkey, fresh pico de gallo and grass-fed cheese. So yummy!
Wednesday– DIY – Frozen leftovers and Fruit Salad made by my Jr. Chef
Thursday – Grilled Chicken Salad with Fresh Peaches and Crescent Dragonwagon’s Greenbeans.
Friday – Dinner Out
Saturday – BBQ Whole Chicken, Roasted Eggplant, Greed Salad
Sunday – Against the Grain Pizza with Nitrate Free Turkey Pepperoni, Mushrooms and Black Olives…. one of my favorite dinners.
Cleaning List for the Week
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This week I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry and the pots and pans storage. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples and you can easily find the pan you need for cooking the meal!
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Give the Laundry Area a good declutter session. Hang up stray clothing, fold and put-away laundry, wipe down counters and fronts of cabinets.
- Friday – Declutter- one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Family Day – An opportunity for movement! Miniature golf anyone?
Check back soon for Before and After photos to get ready for the 2015/16 school year.
My baby is moving up to Jr. High.
Have a super week!
Momma aka Pam
Linking up with Orgjunkie.com