Busiest Moms in the World Spring Clean Challenge Day 5
We are hanging out in the entryway and living areas and dusting these rooms until they shine like a new penny.
Get your dusting gear together and if you have allergies please do not forget your dust mask! Dust all the furniture and knick-knacks for 5 to 15 minutes and make sure you turn on some good music and invite the little ones to join in the fun. Dusting is simple enough even for grade school and perhaps even preschool aged children, just refrain from using cleaners on their dust rag and remove any breakables that they may be attracted to in the process.
5 Reasons Why We Should Love To Dust
- Dust bunnies although cute, can turn into Dust Monkey Trolls at any given time. This is dangerous.
- We love the nostalgia of dusting. Our mommas dusted, and their mommas dusted, and the through out the history of the world mommas have been dusting.
- When we see a canister of Lemon Pledge we immediately get flash backs from our childhood. Although we may use chemical free alternatives now, dusting still brings back that Lemon Pledge happiness.
- Although dust is interesting to look at and sometimes you can write your name on the coffee table, it really looks nicer to have a clean shiny surface.
- Dust makes some folks sneeze. And mommas always get a little stressed when someone they love sneezes.
Just the Facts Momma: Grab your dusting rags, a dusting cleaner and if you feel you need it, a dust mask. Dust all the furniture and knick-knacks in the living areas and entryway and enjoy your day.
Why? Because moms rock!
Question: What do you use to dust your furniture? Inquiring mommas would like to know.
Leave a Reply