We are in full-planning and organizing mode at our house for Back to School. We will be finishing up the organizing challenges this week and getting ready for my favorite time of year FALL! I know, it is not September yet, but it has been quite warm and I am ready for some cooler weather!
Now on with the show!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK.
- Monday – Paleo Turkey Burgers with chunky guacomole and watermelon salsa.
- Tuesday – Baked Potato Bar with all the fixings, dipping into my freezer stash of shredded crockpot bbq chicken.
- Wednesday – Big Fat Greek Salad with oven roasted chicken breasts.
- Thursday – Vegetarian Chili and leftovers.
- Friday – Lazy Mom Day – Udi’s Frozen Gluten Free Cheese Pizzas and a Cucumber Salad.
- Saturday – Dinner Out
- Sunday – Rustic Lemon Chicken, Green Salad and Apple Cobbler
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Finish Up Back to School Challenges
- Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week . Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe: I will be giving this a try this week.
I am so jazzed to have a regular routine when school finally starts!
Question: Do you have your childrens routines and schedules posted in the kitchen for easy reference??
We are linking up with orgjunkie.com. So many meal ideas!
Leave a Reply