It has been raining cats and dogs here in Southern California; the lemon trees are bursting with full fruits and falling to the ground! I am so ready for one of our beautiful sunny days! This week we are eating soups and simple salads and having one family pizza night to let this busy mom have a rest. I am kicking off a new project with my friend and co-blogger over at Life on Pearl Street, and I need to free up some time to design some beautiful things for our Blogger Party! Mmm! I love hot soup on a rainy day, and Lord knows we are having plenty of them. I have been feeling the urge to build an ark.
Menu Plan For the Week
What’s For Dinner? Week #6
- Monday – Family Pizza Night with a Movie
- Tuesday – Potato Soup with Irish Soda Bread
- Wednesday – Chicken noodle soup in the Instapot with leftover Irish Soda Bread
- Thursday – Leftovers with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Friday – Dinner Out – Thai with my favorite boys.
- Saturday – Savory Easy Turkey Chili with Gluten Free Cornbread and Fresh Fruit
- Sunday -Turkey Chili Dogs, with freshly grated cheddar cheese, finely chopped onions, and jalapenos. Homemade microwave chips and melon for a treat. I love using leftovers! Big money saver.
Mmm! Yes, we are eating soup and using up leftovers all week! I can already taste the potato soup loaded up with bacon and cheese; it is not soup, it is a delightful yummy treat!
What are you having for supper this week! Let this busy momma know in the comments!
If you are a food blogger and have recipes to share, mark your calendar for our Create and Celebrate Party on March 1!
Or sign up for email updates and gain access to our free printables.