Happy New Week!
I am excited to be busy planning this week. I am especially looking forward to cooking my very first slow cooker pot roast and creating a simple fairy garden for the backyard. I would have never even considered such a thing in the past but they are all over Pinterest so I simply had to give it a go. The young lady in our video tutorial makes it look super easy, I would guess I could come up with something that will not embarrass myself too much.
I hope your week is fantastic! Look for our Memorial Day post this week, I would love to add your military loved ones names. Those who are active duty, veteran, retired veteran or if you lost someone in combat or active duty. I and my family are very grateful for their service.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Leftovers from Sunday BBQ – and big plus I baked several chicken breast in the oven while my husband was working the BBQ so I am set for WHOLE 30 LUNCHES all week!
- TUESDAY – Tacos, Salad, and Watermelon
- WEDNESDAY – Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Potatoes and Indian Style Stewed Okra ( It is not that gross, I promise)
- THURSDAY – Pasta with Ground Turkey Sunday Gravy and Salad
- FRIDAY – DIY – Make it yourself, mom needs a break, family at home movie night! <<<— will probably buy frozen pizza from Whole Foods or Sprouts.
- SATURDAY – Indian – at our local favorite place. YUM
- SUNDAY – Family BBQ – TBD, going to check and see what is on sale at my favorite market. But I plan to serve it with Vegetairan Baked Beans and Cherry Pepper Slaw.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Room of the Week – Master Bathroom – Wash and dry blinds and/or curtains.
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – If the day is Sunny and pretty we are taking a long family walk and then celebrating family birthdays!
HOW TO CREATE A FAIRY GARDEN IN A POT
Linking up with Orgjunkie.com