Hi Friends, welcome to a new week! The menu plan this week is full of Paleo recipes because I am still trying my best to get fit and healthy. I had great success with cooking chicken in the microwave with my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, so a whole chicken will be one the menu once a week during this busy season!
We will also be kicking off the Holiday Shine challenges this week. This year we are completing the challenges in 12 steps! Stay tuned for details. And if you have not taken advantage of our Christmas Bundle package deal it is $5.00 and I have received lots of great feedback, which really make me happy. I had so much fun designing the printables and writing the book!
I am really enjoying the Sparkly Christmas Book and printables, so when I saw the Thanksgiving Freebies I was so excited. Thanks for creating a simple book for us busy moms to follow. ~ Amanda stay-at-home- mom of 5.
Click here to find out what is in the Christmas Bundle!
I am still following the Whole 30 Plan this month to get on the right track and hopefully keep holiday weight gain from this gal’s body. I love the 30 Day Guide to Total Health; it has recipes and the guideline in one book.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday –Tex Mex Skillet from Well Fed Weeknights: Complete Paleo Meals in 45 Minutes or Less
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken in my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Wedges with balsamic reduction, toasted almonds and chopped red onion.
- Wednesday – Firecracker Tuna Salad from Well Fed Weeknights: Complete Paleo Meals in 45 Minutes or Less ( Really Yummy!)
- Thursday – Leftovers!
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home, with tons of Applegate Farm turkey pepperoni and a big Paleo Cucumber salad.
- Sunday – Paleo Shredded BBQ Chicken, broccoli and apple salad with honey dressing and baked beans.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Choos the most cluttered filled room and clear the floor of its clutter.
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!