Hi Friends, welcome to a new week! The menu plan this week is full of Paleo recipes because I am taking a beautiful health break before the holiday craze begins. I am very confident in my planning and am doubling up recipes when I can. The chili, roast chicken, Grilled Chicken, and the Shredded BBQ chicken can all be doubled up and frozen in family size or individual portions. Extra roast chicken can be used for chicken salad, casseroles, soups and pasta bakes for my family. I will be filling my freezer with homemade goodness to keep our health on track this fall and winter.
We will also be kicking off the Holiday Shine challenges. This year we are completing the challenges in 12 steps! Stay tuned for details. And if you have not taken advantage of our Christmas Bundle package deal, it will remain at $2.50 for the book and the printables until November 11, 2016, It is packed full of helpful tips and steps for a chaos-free budget minded Christmas and 60 printables for planning!
I am following the Whole 30 Plan this month to get on the right track and hopefully keep holiday weight gain from this gal’s body. I love the 30 Day Guide to Total Health; it has recipes and the guideline in one book.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Paleo Chili, Hamburger for the little guy, Green Salad with olive oil and lemon.
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken in my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Wedges with balsamic reduction, toasted almonds and chopped red onion.
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Hash, Fruit and a Green Salad
- Thursday – Leftovers!
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home, with tons of Applegate Farm turkey pepperoni and a big Paleo Cucumber salad.
- Sunday – Paleo Shredded BBQ Chicken, broccoli and apple salad with honey dressing and baked beans.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Put up Thanksgiving decorations and dead head chrysanthemums and other flowers outside.
Today is Veteran’s Day take some time to discuss this with the kiddos.
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!