Menu Plan, Cleaning List, Mini Calendar Challenge
Hi friends! Today we are kicking off fun mini-challenges to get our hearts and homes ready for the Back to School season! I honestly have no idea where the summer has gone to but it sure is zipping by quickly. My meal plan this week has tons of salad because we are still encouraging our tween to eat his greens. He is doing a great job, even though he still frowns when he see that salad bowl! Now, let’s get to the lists!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Baked Chicken from the local Deli, Momma’s Potato Salad, and Sliced Apples
- TUESDAY – Familly Fun Day -Dinner Out – Summer Walks and maybe some stargazing.
- WEDNESDAY – Grilled Chicken, Baked Potato and Green salad with cucumbers and radishes
- THURSDAY – Sriracha Chicken Legs and Salad
- FRIDAY – Sheet Pan Supper with Green beans and Salad with fresh berries as a sweet treat.
- SATURDAY – Indian – I know I have a problem but the problem is delicious. I love Indian cuisine.
- SUNDAY – Mexican Casserole, Arugula Salad, and Blueberries
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Calender Mini Challenge Day! Woot!
Thursday – Free Day- Spend this time doing something frivolous!
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day –You pick your favorite, summer is nearly hear and it is really time to start planning several choices for family fun days!
Don’t forget our Cleaning Daily List with Free Printable
MINI CALENDAR CHALLENGE
School is just around the corner, for many it has already begun. I have found that even if you have no kiddos at home the new calendars for many charities and churches come out at the same time as the school calendars. Today your MINI- Challenge is to update our electronic calendar, your paper planners and wall calendars with the important dates that you need to remember so that you do not double schedule activities! It might take a couple of days to complete if you are super busy, but that is okay. It must be done. You will be so thrilled and at ease knowing that your calendar is up to date.
Leave a Reply