It is Saturday and the boys are all out of the house, Ain’t Life Grand. I already miss them but at least I have a little time to get a few things done.
What is on Momma’s Gotta Do List?
A bunch of stuff but I am really tossing and decluttering like mad in my office today to get more organized. The truth as I see it is as life change so do our needs. And at this time in my life I am really focussing on my little guy and his education and also learning new things and making my life more efficient and beautiful.
- Trying to make more time to work on a new website all about my deep love of food and restaurants. (eating is fun.)
- Re- Do My office. I spend so much time in here, it may as well look cool.
- Finish up folders in my Children’s Choir preparation.
- Go exercise, No EXCUSES!
- Finish a project for my day job.
- Grocery shop, I am officially out of everything.
Well, I could go on for days….. so let get to today’s challenge.
Shine, Saturday, Shine Simple Daily Challenge:
Take out your window cleaner of choice and your cleaning towels and shine the windows in the family room’s. There is nothing like a clean shiny window to peek out of in the morning. Just do this for 5 minutes and then enjoy you pretty shiny windows. Then sit down and enjoy a nice cup of coffe or tea. You totally deserve it.
Leave a Reply