Today is deep clean the bathrooms day on the weekly cleaning list. I know I love it, I mean come on, who doesn’t love cleaning bathroom? Um, wait, you are right… cleaning toilets rates right up there with stomach flu and chicken pox… well maybe not quite as much. Let’s face it, house cleaning is a drag. So I am sharing with you, my sweet friends, 10 Ways To Make House Cleaning Fun!
10 Ways To Make House Cleaning Fun
No one wants a messy house! Everyone loves to have a good time. Discover our 10 ways to make house cleaning fun! With a little bit of humor and a whole bunch of silly, this is the best tool for motivation offered around! Housekeeping should bring at least a little bit of joy! Why not make it a ridiculously fun experience?
Make House Cleaning Fun
- Turn on the grooviest tunes in your collection, grab a tiara and a hairbrush, do a little karaoke and then do some cleaning.
- Do it like the maids, just clean what looks dirty and fluff the towels.
- Do it like Flash… make it your goal to clean so fast that it feels like exercise, then put a big heart on the calendar and count IT as exercise.
- Ask for help from hubby or consider hiring your very own Brawny man.
- Visit the site Chorewars.com – make cleaning a game for the whole family.
- Reward yourself at the finish line with a pedicure. ( my personal favorite, I aim to work my way through every favorite OPI color invented this year. LOL)
- Roll in a TV cart or your Tablet and watch a movie as your clean or catch up on some Netflix. ( The cleaning may not go quickly, but at least you will enjoy your TV shows.
- Listen to audiobooks, Gosh, you can get through some really good books using an Audible.com account or something similar. I swear, I could not wait in carpool lanes and traffic without my Audible books.
- Make cleaning days the desert days. Buy that luscious Chocolate Cream Pie with the silky whipped topping and everyone who pitched in with chores will get a slice.
- Make a punch card – for every 10 punches of house cleaning days you get to either see a movie alone, get your choice on Netflix for family night or get to choose the family movie at the theatre. (I know if the family goes it limits your choices, but still, it’s the thought that counts)
Have a rocking day!
I hope you find these cleaning tips helpful! Please take a moment and enjoy the day! Want more tips? Consider signing up for the newsletter and get them right in your inbox! You will also gain full access to our Library of Printables! Join Here!