Welcome to Monday friends I am re-sharing the HOW TO KEEP CUT FLOWER FRESH video, so that any new readers will have this neat tip for cut summer flowers. My menu plan is super simple this week because I am going to be doing Dr. Hyman’s Blood Sugar Detox for 10 whole days! I have great success last time and hope to do so again this week and next.
Here is the menu for the week:
- Monday – Smoked Chicken from Whole Foods (yes, it is a I love my myself chicken shortcut) , Momma’s Country Potato Salad and Watermelon sliced and diced. ( I love watermelon in my new Pioneer Woman Turquoise Casserole Dish).
- Tuesday – Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets ( Paleo), Tater Tots for the boys and salad for everyone.
Wednesday – DIY Sandwiches, Soup or Salad
- Thursday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Green Salad, Sliced Carrots and Fruit Salad.
- Friday – Leftover grilled chicken, arugala salad with fresh grapes and walnuts and left over fruit salad.
- Saturday – Indian Dinner Out <<<<<<<—– My favorite. It never gets old and I can stay on a pretty healthy plan by avoiding naan and rice and eating their yummy salads with Tandoori Chicken.
- Sunday – Family BBQ Day! BBQ Chicken Breast, Funeral Potatoes, Salad and Gluten Free French Bread slathered with bbq sauce and grilled.
Cleaning List for the Week
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Room of the Week – The Living Room – Pack away Patriotic decorations but leave any fresh flowers!
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – If it is nice outside I suggest a local botanical garden if you have one, the springs flowers in many areas are peeking through and making everything beautiful.
Tip of the Week – How to keep cut flowers fresh! These tips are awesome and so simple to use.
p.s. Never stop learning.
linking up with Orgjunkie.com