This week we are so busy! Our menu plan is filled with quick sheet pan dinner recipes. We love the variety and the easy clean-up time of sheet pan dinners!
Quick Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
Our schedule is so full this week, and for some reason, it just happened! One minute we were coasting through the week with an Orchestra concert here and there and church activities and then Bam, Tennis happened. Our well-oiled family calendar suddenly looks like a Sharpie war took place and we were definitely losing ground quickly.
What is a busy mama going to do? Sheet Pan Dinners!
Sheet pan dinner recipes are abundant on the world wide web. You can probably find a sheet pan dinner recipe that fits any picky palate in the house.
Here are five reasons I love Sheet Pan Dinners.
- Sheep Pan DInners have endless variety. For example this week we are making Chicken Fajitas, Lemon Chicken with Green Beans, Steak and Mushrooms, and Jerk Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes. How is that for variety?
- Side Dishes are so easy as well, for our Jerk Chicken night we are having Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob, and for Steak and Mushroom night we are having roasted potato planks with parmesan and rosemary!
- Leftovers are so yummy! Another time saver for this busy mom is having leftover for lunch the next day. Real food, instead of succumbing to drive-thru burgers and fries.
- Sheet Pan dinners usually take less than 30 minutes to cook. Like this amazing Chicken Fajita Recipe from the Laughing Spatula.
- Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes are super easy to clean up. I use Reynolds precut baking sheet liners. They are just amazing. Just place one flat on the sheet, add your protein and veggies, bake, and eat. Place your leftovers in glass containers for reheating and remove the liner. The baking sheet is a breeze to clean.
Our simple oven roasted corn is the perfect sheet pan vegetable side dish.Here is our Menu Plan This Week
Our menu is perfect for our busy week thanks to quick sheet pan dinner recipes!
- Monday – Sheet Pan Steak and Mushrooms with Rosemary Potatoes
- Tuesday – Chicken Fajitas, with pico de gallo, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Wednesday – Jerk Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes with Cranberry Citrus Sunshine Salad.
- Thursday – BYOS – Build your own sandwich or salad. ( AKA Momma break sort of, lol)
- Friday – Date Night – Indian!
- Saturday – Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce and Organic Bread Stuffing from a Box, ( I know, sue me, lol, but it is so good)
- Sunday – BBQ Chicken and Steaks on the grill with sheet pan vegetables.
Clean up is a breeze using these amazing quarter-sized bake sheets. They fit great in the dishwasher. This is really helpful for picky eater families because you can make one sheet pan of amazing food for the adults and one for the kids.
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families