MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Chocolate Chili with rice and avocado
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken in my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Wedges with balsamic reduction, toasted almonds and chopped red onion.
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Baked Tilapia with lemon and pepper, rice pilaf and salad.
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home, with smoked bbq and gouda cheese as an add-on garnished with my Cherry Pepper Slaw.
- Sunday – Shredded BBQ Chicken, cole slaw and baked beans.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Take down Halloween decorations.
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!