Happy Monday! Well, happy the best Monday possible! I am going to be honest Annie here…. we have more homework this year than ever and these weeks have just been exhausting. When I say we, I really mean our little guy but we have to stand by and cheer him on! I have a son in college and I promise you, we NEVER had this much homework on an everyday basis like this. I am just astounded!
Do you moms and dads feel like there is way more homework than when you wer in Jr. High and Highschool?
Oh well, it is what it is… so let’s get to the business of planning the week!
- Monday – Cheeseburger Pie – From the THM Cookbook
- Tuesday – Taco Salad – Tacos for the Boys
- Wednesday – Roast Chicken, Cauliflower, Baked Potato for the Little Guy, Green Salad
- Thursday – Bangin Ranch Drums for THM cookbook , Green beans, roasted cauliflower – carrots and apples for the Little Guy
- Friday – Family Pizza Night – Agaist the Grain Pizza with Nitrate Free Turkey Pepperoni, Crispy chopped salad with homemade French Vinegrette , Fruit Salad for the Sweet Tooths
- Saturday – Dine Out
- Sunday – BBQ Chicken Breast, Potato and Greenbean Fries, Cucumber Salad
The Cleaning List
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Closet Diving – Clear out the Clutter in One Closet – Organize the remaining items grouping like items together!
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week . Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
I am trying recipes and learning about all the fuss over E, S and FP meals reading the Trim Healthy Mama books. They have new set out and I have so many friends that had such huge success with this way of eating that I thought I would give it a try. I will still have to remain wheat free but that is okay, there are tons of recipes without a lick of wheat in them!
Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
Have a rocking week!
Leave a Reply