7 Days of Christmas Crazy – Mailing Gifts
If you still have gifts to mail out put this at the very top of your Christmas Gotta Do This List. I am beside myself that I let time slip away and now must get my packages out to my parents across the country bright and early Wednesday morning. And you know, the lines will be crazy.
Do you have gifts that need to be mailed?
- Get organized- make sure you have your project list complete with all the names of recipients and their current mailing address.
- Wrap the gifts taking care with breakables. I actually try to avoid mailing anything that could possibly break.
- Box them up with a good sized box cushioned with newspaper. I add the bows in a plastic bag for bigger boxes and my mom is kind enough to attach them for my nieces and nephews when she receives the box.
- Tape the box well. The more packing tape the better.
- Now put them in the car with a copy of the current email address for use at the UPS or other mailing store. Let your recipient know there is a package coming.
See you soon, next stop. Holiday or Christmas cards and What I have decided to do this year.
Leave a Reply