Create and Celebrate
Happy February friends! We are shaking things up this month and featuring three favorites of last month’s link party. After much thought, we felt it was important to return to featuring several bloggers. So here we are, bubbly poured, and balloons floating about in a whimsical way, ready to start this party!
This week Susanne and I are sharing our newest and grooviest post! So please check out what your hosts have been up to this past month!
Momma Can – Happy Home • Happy Life
- Simple Valentine’s Day Family Breakfast
- The Best Stove Top Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Spicy Southern Funeral Potatoes
Pearl Street Designs – Suzi Gabs
- HOW TO DECORATE AS A COUPLE AND COME OUT ALIVE
- VALSPAR’S PAINT COLORS FOR 2018
- WHY YOUR SPOUSE SHOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND
Please Celebrate with us this week’s features!
I Wasn’t Expecting That! – Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
A Delightsome Life – Neutral Winter Home Decor
Shoppe No. 5 – How To Get A Farmhouse Look For Your Dining Room Table
Now it’s time to party! We love pinning your links and celebrating your hard work this month! Here are the details:
- This party is for home decor, recipes, lifestyle, and DIY ( family friendly only)
- Please, no link-parties or posts that promote specific sales or link to shops.
- By linking to our Create and Celebrate Link Party, you give us permission to share your project on future Create and Celebrate Link Parties and sharing on social media with proper credit.
- 3 Links Are Acceptable For This Party! Hooray, Let’s Begin!