We have been enjoying the great outdoors for the past few days and yesterday we decided that lunch outside on pretty summer day is much better inside with the blaring television and phone distractions. To make things easier and more budget friendly we are packing a lunch and bringing water and sometimes a juice bag. I purchased a couple of containers to try out as Bento boxes because I have always admired the super cute bento lunches on Pinterest. I am too busy to be the super cool bento packing mom on school days but easily make up a few during summer vacation!
Pictured about is our lunch for today!
The green containers are the Fit and Fresh Bento Box or the Kid’s Lunch Pack Carrier
Housing a sandwich cut in half and stacked, chips in a bag to stay crisp, strawberries, radishes and jicama along with a small container from the Easy Lunch Box series for Hot Salsa.
That is quite a bit of food for a small square box!
Here are some facts about the bento box.
- BPA Free and ice pack is non-toxic and freezer safe
- Plastic containers are microwave, freezer and top rack dishwasher safe
- Perfect solution to no more squished sandwiches, flattened grapes or a broken juice box
- Removable, reusable ice pack clips into the lid or to the bottom of the tray to keep foods chilled and fresh until lunchtime
- Top tray is divided into two sections, bigger section holds 0.8 cups and smaller section holds 0.75 cups; Bottom container holds 5.125 cups
The blue containers are the Fit and Fresh Lunch on The Go.
I love the bigger roomy container for my salad fixings and look at my 3 points Weight Watchers sandwich…. with my wheat cheat for the week.
Here is a little detailed info on the set.
- All-in-one salad container with removable ice pack, dressing dispenser, and lid
- Included (1) large reusable ice pack snaps into the lid, or sits in the middle of the 8-cup container, to keep lunches cool and fresh for hours.
- Separate lids and containers allow you to individually store and transport meals, or conveniently carry them all in one self-contained lunch box.
- Freezer and microwave safe plastic allows you to store, transport, reheat, and enjoy leftovers all in one container.
- Containers are BPA-free, PVC-free, top rack dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe.
You can find both sets on Amazon!
Leave a Reply