Welcome to this week’s menu and our container tomato tips ! We are super busy at home wrapping up the last bit of school and planning a trip home to see my parents and extended family. I am excited to do a bit of decorating for the Fourth Of July and plant a couple of vegetable plants with my son. (Tomatoes and Peppers for salsa!) I really cannot wait for summer break, it has been a long busy year. I am also looking forward to showing you guys the cute things I found for our books shelves and table to show our love of country!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Dinner on the Road – ROAD TRIP for Memorial Day.
- TUESDAY – Turkey Tacos with lettuce for me and shells for the boys, Salad, and Watermelon
- WEDNESDAY – Grilled Chicken, baked sweet potato fries and broccoli salad with apples, yum!!
- THURSDAY – Leftovers, salad and apple slices with nut butter and honey as a treat.
- FRIDAY – DIY – and Family Movie Night
- SATURDAY – Indian – at our local favorite place. YUM ( this never gets old for me)
- SUNDAY – Family BBQ – Grilled Chicken thighs, baked beans, and mozzarella and tomato salad.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Free Day
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day –You pick your favorite, summer is nearly hear and it is really time to start planning several choices for family fun days!
How to Grow Tomatoes in Containers. Love this one! He has several tips that I knew but the calcium deficiency was a new tip that I really could use. We do have slug problems in our area so I will have to ask the local gardening store how to control those big slimy eaters enough so that we get to enjoy the fruits of our labors.