Welcome! We have a super week lined up with a new cabbage recipe, our Memorial Day post and a video of our 100 Club Pick-up! You will see a mini-video of my office before and after picking up 100 items and putting them away in under 15 minutes. Enjoy your week!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Leftovers from Sunday – Baked chicken along with fruit and several choices of pre-roasted vegetables. My favorite roasted veggies are greenbeans and I made a huge batch. Here is a very similar recipe to mine. My freezer has cooked taco meat, roast, and chicken breast. I am set for WHOLE 30 LUNCHES all week!
- TUESDAY – Turkey Tacos with lettuce for me and shells for the boys, Salad, and Watermelon
- WEDNESDAY – Pasta for the guys and zoodles for me! I can’t wait
- THURSDAY – Orchestra potluck I will eat a snack before and dinner after. I will be surrounded with cheats but I will be strong!
- FRIDAY – DIY – Make it yourself, mom needs a break, family at home movie night or I am considering a road trip if we can leave before the sun sets. Stop and eat a the park and enjoy the sunset.
- SATURDAY – Indian – at our local favorite place. YUM ( this never gets old for me)
- SUNDAY – Family BBQ – with Roasted Whole 30 cabbage Steaks (recipe coming this week) and Pineapple chunks for a treat.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Task of the Week – Dust all light fixtures with special attention to blades on ceiling fans.
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – If the day is Sunny and pretty we may hit some golf balls or go on a long walk.
TIP OF THE WEEK -100 Club Pick- Up
Here is how to do it.
- Pick up and put away 100 items as fast as you can. Our goal is ten minutes, but just do the best you can!
- Step back and enjoy your tidy room!
linking up with orgjunkie.com