Menu Plan, Cleaning List and Fall Tour This Week!
Hi Friends! This is a very exciting week! Today I am sharing the menu plan, cleaning list, and letting your know that the Festive Fall Home Tour kicks off this Wednesday! I am so excited to participate in this wonderful event with so many talented design and decor bloggers. Mark your calendars! 🙂
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Clean Eating Baked Chicken Breast, Steamed New Potatoes, Salad with lots of parsley and mint! Mint in a green salad is so yummy.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – I am adding radish to our tacos for the fall, they are crunchy and add really interesting taste to traditional toppings.
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Turkey Meatloaf, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Pizza at Home and a Movie Night
- Sunday – Turkey Chili and Gluten Free Cornbread
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
- Friday – Organize remaining school supplies.
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
FESTIVE FALL HOME TOUR IS THIS WEEK! Here is a sneak peek at our home. I am so excited to see all the other bloggers, designers and DIY’ers.
Please check back on September 21, 2016 to see who is posting their blog tour for the day!