Ditch the high cost of eating your favorite pizza out this week and try our awesome BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole. Using items you have in the fridge you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole Recipe
Our amazing BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole is made with 5 simple ingredients and just like a new car, it comes with so many options. Consider adding chopped red onion and bell pepper and garnish with fresh cilantro. This recipe is just amazing and can easily become a monthly staple on your dinner lineup. This dish is made in a snap because we use canned biscuits! If you need a simple side dish for this recipe tries our amazing Ambrosia!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Refrigerator Biscuits ( try Pillsbury Grand! or Annie's)
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce ( your favorite)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, we used half and half and mixed it up.
- 6 slices turkey lunch meat, dice
- cilantro garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 13x9 or 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuits from the can.
- Separate and cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- Place cute biscuits, bbq sauce and 1 cup of cheese in a large bowl. Toss until biscuit pieces are coated.
- Add dough mixture to greased pan. Top with turkey and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minute in 13x9 pan or 25 to 28 in the 8x8 pan. Bake until golden brown and biscuits are cooked through.
- Remove from oven, let se]it for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro. Consider adding a 1/4 cup fresh chopped vegetables of your choice. We love red onion and bell pepper. Remember that anything you add can change how long the biscuit dough takes to cook.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 838mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 9g