We are kicking off our very own Mom- Style Olympics on July 28, 2014. A game to help motivate the busiest moms in the world to get their homes tidy with a dash of fun and silly. I know Brazil is building and planning right now to prepare for the summer Olympics of 2015 and I am incredibly excited to see what they create for the event.
This is even is scheduled to compliment moms with school-ages children who are getting ready for the brand new school year!
Here are the game rules: Simple grab a pad and paper and add up the points your earn for each of the items listed below. You get points for general housework as will as points for Simple Daily Challenges that will be posted throughout Momma-Olympics and our focus for this event is Heart and Home with a dash of Back To School. You can share you tallied up points at the end of the day in comments or on Facebook
How many points can you earn each day during the Momma -Olympics? As many as your heart desires and time allows!
- Make a bed. =10 points
- Clean bathroom sink, quick clean-up of the toilet bowl and wipe bathroom countertop. = 25 points.
- Load of Dishes = 25 points
- Load of Laundry = 25 points
- Vacuum, sweep, or mop a floor. = 25 points
- Take out Trash = 5 points per bag or can.
- Plan and make breakfast or lunch. = 10 points
- Plan and Make dinner one night.= 25 points
- Clutter Donate or Toss it Away! = 1 point per item flung or donated. <<<<<—— MY FAVORITE
- Clean kitchen sink and wipe down counters = 25 points
- Home Office Management = 100 points for 15 minutes (finances, meal planning and scheduling)
- Healthy You – 25 points for daily exercise or movement and 25 points for daily meal tracking.
- Simple Daily Challenges = Up to three per day for 100 points each.
These challenges can be tallied up daily and then a complete tally at the end of the Mom Olympic Challenge
Are you ready !
You can start today with the daily points as an Olympic Training Exercise for the Heart and Home series!
JULY 28th is the official kick-off day!