I can’t believe Halloween is only a few weeks away. And while I have not set out our purple lights or pumpkins I have thought about what I want my nosy neighbors and sneaky relatives to see when they arrive at my front door.
So for the next two days we are going to give a little love to the great outdoors. Our focus will be the front yard, because that is most likely where our gallant young trick or treaters will be showing up.
- Take Two Minutes-and whack down any real cobwebs and creepy stuff around the front door frame.
- Take Two Minutes – and give the front door a good cleaning.
- Take Two Minutes- and clean the outdoor light fixture.
- Take Two Minutes- and sweep the front porch.
- Take Two Minutes- and clean any window that is easily reached and in eye’s view of guests.
That is all my good friends and that is enough because busy moms have to know when to quit and when to move on to something else.