Menu Plan, Cleaning List, and Christmas eBook News!
The Christmas Planning book is ready and waiting! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to receive this free offer while it last. I will keep the book as a freebie for one week and then it will be available for purchase. I am very excited simply because this is my very first Ebook. And Ebook is something you can read on a PDF with the option of printing.
I am extending the free download because our family is waiting patiently for the birth of my first granddaughter! I am very excited to offer you this free Ebook for one more week to celebrate this special occasion!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Sriracha Chicken Legs, Corn for the guys, Momma’s Greek-Style Spinach and Tomatoes
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken in my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Wedges with balsamic reduction, toasted almonds and chopped red onion.
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Chicken Soup with cauliflower rice, Sourdough Toast, and cucumber salad.
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home, with smoked bbq and gouda cheese as an add-on garnished with my Cherry Pepper Slaw.
- Sunday – Grilled Burgers, Greek Style Potatoes for the guys and broccoli and apple salad with yummy honey dressing.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Decorate for Hallwoeen
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
linking up with orgjunkie.com