This week at momma’s house we are sharing delicious and easy chicken rice casseroles and one-pan recipes! We are having two of our favorites this week for supper and freezing portions for lunches on the weekends.
In addition to the easy chicken rice casseroles and one-pan recipes, we are triple batch cooking our favorite Sriracha Chicken Legs as well as filling the fridge with fresh chopped vegetables and fruits for amazing salads this week.
20 Delicious Easy Chicken Rice Casseroles
- OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE – So yummy backed in the oven goodness.
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole – Super, creamy, gooey, cheesy. What more could you ask?
- Shredded Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole with mushrooms and a breadcrumb topping.
- Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice – A little pineapple makes this so good!
- Teriyaki Easy Chicken Rice Casserole – My kids will eat anything with Teriyaki!
So many great recipes!
- Creamy Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole – I had to throw a Keto Recipe in here!
- One Pan Tomato Basil Chicken and Rice – The second I hear one pan the lazy dishwasher in me get super excited!
- One Pot Lemon Chicken and Rice – Fresh lemon makes any dish better and yes, One Pot! Clean up is a breeze!
- Four Ingredient Chicken Rice Casserole – Four ingredients! It is like music to buy moms ears! Simple and yummy!
- Dump and Bake Chicken Rice Casserole with green beans and brown rice!
- Freezer Chicken and Rice Casserole – Yep! You can make 4 Casseroles with this recipes. Woot!
- Cuban One Pan Chicken Rice Casserole – Shake up your rice casserole with this Cuban inspired dish.
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole – Dump and Bake! She really rocks these simple recipes.
- Chicken Alfredo Rice Casserole – I have to admit, I adore Alfredo sauce on most anything.
- Southwestern Crock-Pot Chicken and Rice – Break out the slow cooker, and take it easy today!
- Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole – with crunchy Chow Mein Noodles!
- One Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice made with chicken thighs and seasoned Mexican rice with vegetables baked in the oven until perfection.
- Cheesy Cajun Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe with sausage and peppers!
- EASY ONE POT TERIYAKI CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE RICE DRIPPING WITH FLAVOR AND COOKED ALL IN THE SAME SKILLET!
- One Pot Caribbean Jerk Chicken & Rice – A flavor explosion in a pot! Comes together quickly- chicken thighs baked to crispy perfection on a bed of fragrant rice and beans. This one is the most complex on the list. Just leave out the Scotch Bonnet if you can’t find one or use a habanero pepper in its place.