- Big Handfull of organic baby spinach
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 frozen cherries
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 medium banana
- 2 Medjool dates or 4 Deglet Noor dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons Good quality Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground hemp
- Add above ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, you may need additional almond milk, perhaps a quarter of a cup, just add what you need.
- Blend in a high-powered blender like a Vitamix for best results and enjoy. So yummy!
This quick healthy smoothie recipe was inspired by this Dr. Fuhrman but hemp and paired down to make it 1 serving and the cherries were added because I just adored Chocolate Covered Cherry milkshakes in college, but they are full of milk and HFC that are just not part of my lifestyle any longer.