Strawberry Mascarpone Mint Honey Crostini the must-have spring and summer strawberry appetizer for snacks, lunch, parties, baby showers, and bridal showers. So yummy! A must try!
Strawberry Mascarpone Mint Honey Crostini
California Strawberries Yum!
How to Make Strawberry Mascarpone Honey Crostini
Need more recipe ideas?
- 1 small French baguette sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 16oz tub mascarpone
- 12 ripe strawberries sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoon honey
- 12 leaves of fresh mint thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Align baguette slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. (I used quarter sheets)
- Drizzle slices with olive oil.
- Bake bread slices for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to touch.
- Top each piece with a tablespoon or two of mascarpone. Drizzle mascarpone cheese with honey, top with strawberries and add just a few strands of fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.
Try this recipe with strawberries and blueberries for a festive red and blue plate.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g