Each week we share simple recipes to help busy families get food on the table with less fuss! Welcome to Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #98 Soup or Salad?
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s day!
You have not seen one of this weekly round-ups in a while. I am tossing around a few ideas to combine our mini-mag with a write up. Truth, I missed writing the weekly dinner plan in more detail! I have not made a firm decision on how to combine the two so look for the mini-mag update soon! If you have input email directly to pamela (at) mommacan dot. com and share your ideas.
What’s For Supper? #98 Salad or Soup?
This week for supper we are having soups and salads with two slow-cooked and roasted meats to round it out for the meat loving kids in the house.
It is a new year! And most folks have written another New Year’s resolution or two and that often have lost a few pounds or get healthy. This January, we will embrace lighter menus!
Menu Plan This Week!
- Monday – Roasted Chicken, with Buttered Potatoes and Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad
Roasted chicken is we can use an amazing comfort food and leftover chicken is great in soups or salads!
- Tuesday – Chicken Curry Salad over greens with Grilled Naan
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Veggies and Potatoes, sliced cucumbers and apples for the picky eaters and kids.
- Thursday – Vegetable Noodle Soup with Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Friday – Dinner Out- Mom’s Night Off
- Saturday – Build Your Own Salad and Leftover Vegetable Noodle Soup
- Sunday – Grilled Ribeye, Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob, and Leftover Salad Fixings made into a nice chopped salad.
I wish you the best week and a wonderful New Year!
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families