Over 1000 positive reviews on Amazon.com and they are right! This egg cooker rocks. Cooks perfect eggs, the pin makes peeling the eggs a breeze and it comes with poaching pans for yummy things like Eggs Benedict. I will never go back to that big ol’ pot of boiling water again.
I highly recommend the KRUPS Egg Cooker with water level indicator.
At a price that is under 30 bucks this kitchen tool is a perfect gift for any occasion, especially college students, busy moms and newlyweds.
It takes up very little counter space and the electrical cord is easily stored with a base designed to keep it snug during storage. I cooked seven eggs in less than 8 minutes and they came out perfect.
I love this cooker.
Just the Facts Momma:
- Boils up to seven eggs at a time
- Two poaching trays included to prepare poached eggs or individual omelets
- Dual switch for boiling and keeping warm
- Audible signal indicates end of cooking cycle
- Water level indicator and egg piercer included; 400 watts; 2 year worldwide warranty
Leave a Reply