Maple roasted baby carrots are amazing! Roasting brings out the sweetness in these carrots, the maple syrup and butter send it over the top in the yumminess. This is a perfect recipe for busy families. Who doesn’t have a sack of baby carrots in the fridge?
Maple Roasted Baby Carrots
Baby carrots have always been one of my must have veggies in the refrigerator. These little orange gems can last up to three weeks in the refrigerator. They are one of the first vegetables my picky eating kid would eat and that my friends is just cause for celebration!
Once my kid started eating the raw carrots, I started serving cooked carrots to develop his palate. Maple roasted baby carrots are now his favorite way to eat carrots because they are sweet. Let’s face it; kids like sweet stuff.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How To Make Maple Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large glass bowl add baby carrots, melted butter, maples syrup, and salt and pepper.
- Give it a stir to coat the carrots.
- Spread evenly on a large rimmed baking pan. I use parchment paper to prevent sticking and for easy cleanup.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes until tender. Stir once at the 10 minute point.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley if desired.
Maple Baby Roasted Carrots Pair Well With:
- Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Rockrok Roasted Chicken
- Sticky Sweet Sriracha CHicken Legs
- Garlic Spinach
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 1.5 pounds of raw baby carrots (about two small bags)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Stir baby carrots, melted butter, maple syrup, and salt and pepper together in a large glass bowl. Take care to make sure all carrots are coated.
- Spread carrots evenly on a large rimmed baking pan. Use a parchment sheet underneath carrots to prevent sticking and easy cleanup.
- Roasted for 20 to 25 minutes stirring once to cook evenly and carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle Italian parsley and serve hot.
Other herbs for this recipe chives, scallions, and dried oregano.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 39Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g