Hi,Friends! I have some super news! During the middle of next month, I will have a wonderful e-book for subscribers about Planning for Christmas! Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to receive this free offer while it last. I will keep the book as a freebie for two weeks and then it will be available for purchase. I am very excited simply because this is my very first Ebook. And Ebook is something you can read on a PDF with the option of printing. Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Crispy Baked Chicken Legs, Baked Potato, Crescent’s Greek Style Green Beans
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – with yummy Melon Salsa
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Turkey Breast, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, and Spinach and Apple Salad
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home and a Movie Night
- Sunday – Turkey Chili and Gluten Free Cornbread
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
- Friday – Organize remaining school supplies.
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
linking up with orgjunkie.com