Happy Monday! I am jazzed for the cooler weather here in Southern California, it may not last long, but that is okay. I took advantage of the cooler weather and had soup three times last week for lunch, gosh I love a good hot bowl of soup.
This week we are going to be getting the kitchen ready for cooking meals for the holidays. We are starting with the pantry today, so please check that post out.
You can find the link here.
I am keeping meals super simple this week, we are still dealing with so much homework on a daily basis that meal planning has really been a lifesaver and super simple meals and freezer meals have been truly a godsend.
Here is our menu plan for the week, notice the days are not labeled, because, I am so busy right now that I might go for the freezer meals on some days and cook from scratch on others.
- Grilled sausage with potato hash and a green salad.
- Siracha Sticky Chicken Legs, Butter Beans and coleslaw
- Freezer Meal: Turkey Chili and Gluten Free Cornbread
- Pasta with zucchini noodles for myself along with my yummy Turkey Sunday Gravy, yum.
- Dinner Out – I need my Indian fix, seriously I dream about spicy tandoori chicken and all the other yummy dishes at our favorite Indian eatery.
- Grilled boneless chicken thighs Jerk style, sweet potatoes and pineapple slaw. ( I am all about the slaws this week, lol)
- Diner Style Menu: Soup and Grilled Cheese, whatever I happen to have on hand or maybe the wind will blow a ton of energy my way and I will make up some homemade clam chowder, if it is still chilly outside.
Holiday Shine Updates Page
You can now got to the main page at the top of the website or blog and find the Holiday Shine 2015 Page with all the past days post in order to play catch up!
Remember it is never too late to get organized for the holdiays!
Have a super day!