Happy Joyful Monday Friends! I hope you had a restful Mother’s Day and a fun weekend. I am jazzed for this week’s Retro Wedding Shower for my future daughter-in-law, which means I am in total TO DO list mode. Having detailed lists for the week have been so helpful with keeping the house out of chaos. Having meals planned and cleaning list printed and posted helps my family to help me get things done when I am super busy.
DONT FORGET YOUR DAILIES! Click here for information.
This week we are leaning into healthy family meals in a hurry!
Here is our Healthy Fast Menu Plan for the Week
- Monday – Baked Potato Bar
- Tuesday – Pantry Meal – Pasta and Meat Sauce with a Lettuce Wedge and Yogurt Dressing
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken, Grilled Corn, Grilled Pineapple, Chopped Vegetable Salad
- Thursday – Leftovers, Frozen Soup, Chili or Sandwiches – its Family Diner Night!
- Friday – Turkey Burgers, Homemade Fries, Vegetable Tray
- Saturday – Roast Chicken, Green Beans, Country Squash, Mashed Potatoes – I may buy a roast chicken at the Market this week, as a time saver, but this recipe is divine. When you are in a hurry, you can roast your chicken a couple of days in advance to reheat for dinner later in the week.
- Sunday – Dinner Out- Our favorite is Indian Cuisine. I am curry fanatic.
Here is the Cleaning List for the Week!
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This week I am cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Give the Dining Area/Room extra attention today by putting away all stray items, polishing the furniture and whacking down any cobwebs in the corner.
- Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
- Saturday-Linens and Extra Laundry Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Consider Family Game Day! Video games, board games and snacks or dinner. A nice long family walk following the event. Please remember to take time for personal renewal and rest!
Here is the Printable Cleaning List
Inspiration for the Week
The groundwork of all happiness is health.Leigh Hunt
What can you do in your life to give your health a boost? What can you add to your daily tasks to lay a better “groundwork” for your health?
Would love to hear from you!
Have a rocking day!