Fresh, sweet, and tangy Cherry Pepper Pickle Slaw is perfect on burgers and hotdogs, and even a nice BBQ Chicken sandwich!
Simple Recipe: Cherry Pepper Pickle Slaw
Looking for the perfect saw to serve this summer?
Nothing says summer like a great BBQ and nothing compliments a BBQ like a great slaw.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Our Cherry Pepper Pickle Slaw is the best versatile summer slaw with its sweet bread and butter pickles, spicy cherry peppers and crisp green cabbage. Try it with pulled BBQ pork, as a side for grilled steaks, and as a condiment for grilled fish tacos and hotdogs.
The sky is the limit with the simple ingredients. You can make this recipe very quickly fresh as well as making it ahead for special summer meals.
Momma Favorite Salad RecipesPrint
Cherry Pepper Pickle Slaw
Fresh, sweet, and tangy Cherry Pepper Picke Slaw is perfect on burgers and hotdogs, and even a nice BBQ Chicken sandwich!
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 4 c Chopped Raw Green Cabbage ( finely)
- 3/4 c Diced Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1/2 c Diced sweet pickled cherry peppers
- 5 tbsp. Bread and Butter Pickle Juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cabbage, pickles, cherry peppers, pickle juice and olive oil and toss until cabbage is coated with olive oil and juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Let rest for 15 minutes and stir gently to blend flavors.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for up to two days.
- Serve as a side dish but is best with pulled bbq pork sandwiches, hotdogs and burgers. Enjoy!
Add fresh chopped red onion and/or chopped celery for a nice variation.
Keywords: Cherry Pepper Pickle Slad