Busiest Moms in the World Spring Clean Challenge Day 33
The Children’s Bedroom Closets
We are going to rev up our mom engines and clear out our children’s closets today. I know this could be a big chunk of reality check if it has been a while.
So I am going to write a little check off list and remind you to leave Penelope Perfect outside the door or if you have to send on some kind of busy errand, like learning to say her ABC’s backwards.
- Give the closet a clutter busting.
I know we clutter busted yesterday, but maybe you did not get finished or maybe you can squeeze just a few more items out of the closet.
- Remove everything off the shelf and dust and clean, then replace only the items that you absolutely need to keep.
- Remove clothes hanger overflow. I just looks cluttered, only keep what you need.
- Check the sizes hanging in the closet, any outgrown clothes donate, delegate to the next child’s area or closet or if it looks past any more uses them away.
- Check also for out grown belts, shoes and random gloves and hats. Donate or trash these items as you see fit.
- Ponder any other items in the closet for clutter busting. Toys, books, old blankets etc. Only keep what you need. Remember this is taking up precious space, space that you pay for monthly!
- Take an all purpose cleaner and clean the front of the closet door. Make sure you choose a product that is safe for the material of your door.
I am using a Method Orange and a Microfiber towel or vinegar for really tough spots, but you use what works for your door.
I am going upstairs with a cup of hot tea and some music with attitude. That closet better watch out, because ….
Here Comes Momma!