Pulled BBQ Beef Brisket Slow Cooker
Tender and delicious pulled BBQ beef brisket cooked low and slow in your Crock Pot or favorite slow cooker.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Meat
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (chipotle or ancho, your preference)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon cold water + 1 tablesoon cornstarch
- In a small mixing bowl add brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Spray with 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. ( I like this one)
- Add brisket and top with rubbing mixture coating well.
- In another bowl add BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and chicken stock. Pour over brisket.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10 to 12 hours until fork tender.
- Remove brisket from cooker and shred.
- Pour liquid bbq broth from the slow cooker into a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir cornstarch into cold water until dissolved, then pour into sauce pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour reduced sauce over shredded brisket.
Serve brisket with bbq beans and coleslaw with a hunk of good corn bread or tucked in a French roll with sauteed onions and peppers. You can also use in tacos and burritos! SO GOOD!
Keywords: BBQ Beef Brisket, Shredded Beef Briscuit, Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket