Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #99 Comfort Food for Exam Week! Happy New Week! Take a deep breath folks it is exam week at Momma’s house and you can see the teens at school looking a little more agitated each day.
To take some pressure off our own teen, I am making his favorite food all week! I mean I can’t study or take a test for him but I sure can whip up some teenage comfort food to sustain him for his busy week.
I am keeping cut up fruits in the fridge and dark chocolate for snacking. Lots of apples and carrots for munching on at school and protein bars and pre-packaged almonds. The first thing high school kids do when stress hits is
Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #99 Comfort Food for Exam Week
I will also have some good old-fashioned Coco-cola around for when he gets super tired. I know, it sounds awful, but honestly, it is not different from grownups driving through Starbucks for a quick pick me up and it is EXAM week!
Here is our menu this week!
- Monday – Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes and Spicy French fries – I just dust the fries with cajun spice mix!
- Tuesday- Southern Fried Chicken Tenders, Buttered Potatoes, and Southern Berry and Pecan Salad
- Wednesday – Tender Pork Loin, Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob, and Southern Crack Green Beans
- Thursday – Crispy Oven Baked Fish, Tropical Slaw, and Rice
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Pizza and a Movie – We are making it extra special with stove top popcorn and lots of differing spice mixes to top the popped corn.
- Sunday – Classic Sunday Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Butter Beans, and Southern Cornbread
I hope you found some inspiration in this week’s menu plan! Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #99 Comfort Food for Exam Week!
I wish you a wonderful week and if your kids are also taking Exams this week, I send them my best wishes for success each day this week!
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families