What’s for supper this week? Chicken Drumsticks! Kids love drumsticks! They come with a built-in handle. They are so versatile; you can bake, grill, fry, boil, or even pressure cook chicken drumsticks. I also love to take advantage of triple batch cooking our favorite chicken drumstick recipes so that we can eat them for lunches or heck even breakfast. I enjoy taking oven-fried chicken drumsticks on picnics, with my favorite deviled egg recipe and of course a heaping serving of country cucumber potato salad. Chicken drumsticks are truly one of our favorite budget-friendly meats, and there are so many wonderful recipes. I am so excited to share our family favorites with you!
What’s For Supper # 55 Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Chicken drumsticks are our go-to bargain chicken part. They stay moist and delicious and are a perfect fit for so many fantastic poultry recipes. Kids love them because they have a built-in handle. We love them because the recipes are easy and they don’t break our food budget.
Here is our Menu For the Week
- Monday – Sriracha Sticky Drumsticks with amazing Instant Pot Sriracha Macaroni Salad, and Sliced Oranges and Apples.
- Tuesday – BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole with Green Salad
- Wednesday – Oven Fried Shake and Bake Chicken Drumsticks with mashed potatoes and gravy, and my favorite green bean recipe.
- Thursday – Leftover Chicken, Taters, and Macaroni Salad, with Strawberries for a treat. ( They are still plentiful here in Southern California)
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Mexican Fried Rice with Cilantro Chicken Drumsticks, Refried Beans, and Green Salad
- Sunday – BBQ Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs (on sale this week) on the Grill, Corn on the Cob (Oven Baked), Cucumber Salad and Watermelon Chunks. Seriously, BBQ sauce was on sale at the grocery store. I found a Memphis Style sauce made with real brown sugar! Yum!
Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- SWEET AND STICKY SRIRACHA CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- ONE POT CHICKEN IN LIME COCONUT SAUCE – Our family loves coconut anything!
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS – If you are not on team cilantro, just skip this one. But come on cilantro is yummy!
- CHICKEN PROVENCAL WITH SHALLOTS AND GARLIC – This one takes a bit of time, but worth it. This makes a great weekend meal with friends.
- RUSTIC LEMON CHICKEN DISH, SHUT UP AND PASS THE PEPPER ( just use drumsticks) We love this one! One pan for dinner, so easy clean-up.
- SLOW COOKER BBQ CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RECIPE
- BAKED FRIED CHICKEN LEG RECIPE
- CRISPY, JUICE FIRED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- EASY ROASTED HERB CHICKEN
- OVEN TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE WITH MINT YOGURT
Find more recipe for your menu planning needs at orgjunkie.com or here.
Leave a Reply