Rockcrok 30 Minute Whole Roasted Chicken
Quick 30-minute chicken in my RockCrok from Pampered Chef!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- 1 whole chicken (3 1/2-4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- cooking spray (canola or coconut, whatever you have)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Spray Crock with cooking spray.
- Remove and discard giblets and neck from Chicken cavity. Rinse chicken and pat dry with
- paper towels. Remove any excess chicken fat with kitchen scissors. Lift wings up
- and tuck under chicken. Baste chicken with olive oil.
- Mix seasoning and flour then coat outside of the chicken.
- Place chicken breast side up into crock.
- Microwave on high 25- 30 minutes until thermometers reachers temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from microwave and cover loosely with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. This is an important step to finish the cooking process and to keep your yummy chicken moist!
You can make this with Jerk Seasoning and it is just as amazing!
Keywords: Chicken, Pampered Chef, Rockcrok, Whole Chicken