Hi, Friends! Welcome to a new week. This week I am sharing Whole 30 Challenge Meal Plan Week Two, the eating challenge I shared last week that explained why the Whole 30 challenge and Paleo helped me to heal greatly from PMDD.I would like to take a moment and tell you how my symptoms are doing. Guys, you may want to skip to the menu plan!
WHOLE 30 Week One Results
- My skin does not feel that painful tingling sensation.
- My mood during the first two days of my cycle was manageable but still emotional. I would call it normal for a gal going through her monthly cycle.
- I slept better on most nights.
- I did experience some fatigue and I was thirsty all the time. But it has been hot and dry here in California.
- I had three slip-ups, so I was not a purist. ( I am only human folks, and I am a food blogger who loves pasta!)
- My cycle came without pain. Last month I had to take an over the counter pain reliever twice per day. This is huge to me.
I can’t wait to see how I feel next week. I am pretty proud of myself! My family has been supportive which helps. The rules state that you have to start over to do the perfect WHOLE 30. Okay, I could do that or I could just celebrate my wins. I chose to celebrate instead.
Whole 30 Challenge Meal Plan Week Two
This week I am repeating taco night. I discovered I love lettuce wrap tacos and my youngest son really looks forward to Taco Tuesday. I will change up the fillings for variety. We have a tough family to deed. I am doing a Whole 30 and my husband is a Vegan when you couple that with a PICKY EATER kid planning meals takes on a whole new challenge.
- Monday – Grilled Bone Free Pork Loin, Mashed potatoes with ghee and almond milk, cucumber, tomato, onion salad
- Tuesday-Taco Tuesday We use ground turkey and all the fixings freshly made at home. It is a family favorite. (Whole 30 with Lettuce Wrap)
- Wednesday -Grilled Oven Steak, Vegan Mac and Cheese for the Boys, Arugula Green Salad
- Thursday -DIY Diner night – Sandwiches, soup or chili from the Freezer Stash and Salad
- Friday – Frozen Pizza night – I found frozen Cauliflower pizza skins and am excited to try them.
- Saturday -Dinner Out
- Sunday – Family BBQ – Grilled Chicken, Portabello mushrooms, vegetable skewers, and rice.
And that is our meal plan that will be friendly enough so this busy mom can do her second week of the Whole 30 Challenge.
We have included a FREE and fabulous bright green meal planning PDF for all of you today!
Grab yours here.
Linking with orgjunkie.com