Salted Caramel Apple Cider Float – Creamy vanilla ice cream, salted caramel, and yummy apple cider. A fall dessert drink your family is going to love!
Salted Caramel Apple Cider Float Recipe
This amazing Salted Caramel Apple Cider Float is a perfect fall treat. We enjoy making this version for Halloween parties!
Do you love Fall? Do you love Fall but it still feels like summer? Two days ago it was 95 degrees in the middle of Fall in Southern Calfornia. But you know we were still living the dream!
My son and I indulge in this amazing dessert/drink treat, salted caramel apple cider float. It is the perfect late summer early fall treat! With just four simple ingredients we whipped this yummy apple cider, ice cream, and salted caramel float in no time! It is delicious!
In fact, we love this frosty drink so much we have added it to our Halloween Dinner line up! Each year we have spicy turkey chili, hot dogs and chips, and some kind of veggie tray. For dessert, we usually poked around in the candy basket for the good stuff. You know, anything chocolate. This year we will have this amazing Salted Caramel Apple Cider Float! Psst. This drink is super cute because of the Ball Mason Jar Mugs! Also pictured are adorable Halloween napkins, two plastic rats from Target, and a super cute orange and black drinking straws.
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 tablespoons Caramel Sauce - Salted is our favorite
- 1 cups Whipped Cream ( We used Redi Whip)
- Drizzle or spoon caramel sauce into the glasses. ( We used Mason Jar mugs and love them!)
- Then add 2 to 3 scoops of Vanilla Icecream
- Next, fill glasses with apple cider. Just below the rim to add room for the whipped cream!
- Topped with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Optional garnish, candy sprinkles or apple slices. So good!