Family Main Dish Dinner Ideas are easy to make so yummy your family will ask for seconds! 16 Yummy recipes to drool over and add to your menu plan this week!
Happy Monday! This week I am sharing lots of yummy weeknight family main dish dinner ideas! 25 easy to make recipes that will have your family excited to sit down to a homecooked meal.Weeknight Family Main Dish Dinner Ideas
So many of you have asked me to help with meal planning. I have been listening. Planning meals can be so redundant! But guess what! It does not have to be. Make a mini-resolution to try something new once a week! You can go elaborate or simple but just shake things up. If the kiddos have a meltdown one a week. Brand new recipes will be a learning experience. Hopefully, after a few weeks of having a variety of dishes to try that will come around.
Five Keys To Choosing A Great Recipe For Your Family Main Dish Dinner Ideas
- Keep the list of ingredients simple.
- Stock your pantry with key items that are found in lots of recipes.
- Make sure your everyday dinner recipes are easy to make.
- Choose lots of quick recipe ideas for your toolbox.
- Pick several recipes your gut tells you the kids will love. But don’t be afraid to stretch their palates once a month or more!
Cook dinner for your family, serve some yummy garlic bread or cornbread on the side and watch the magic of connection and laughter happen before your eyes.
Sweet and Sticky Sriracha Chicken]
- My family loves my sweet and sticky Sriracha chicken legs! They are spicy enough to be interesting and sweet enough to be lip-smacking good. Here is a perk! They are great on picnics and taste great slightly chilled! ~Momma Can
2. Hearty and delicious Spicy Turkey Chili cooked on the stove top! Nothing makes chili tastes better than keeping it real by using fresh ingredients and cooking it right on the stove top! ~Momma Can
3. Ground Turkey Rigatoni Ricotta Pasta is a family favorite and freezes well. Using free-range ground turkey when you can! Make sure to have fresh basil on hand for a garnish.
4. Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork Sandwiches using Instant Pot or Slow Cooker. – Can I hear a yum-tastic! I love Dr. Pepper, it is my go-to drink for a treat- Sunday! Having a yummy pork sandwich infused with my favorite beverage sounds like my kind of meal! ~ My Thrifty House
5. No May Italian Style Tuna Salad – A light and fresh tuna Italian style salad with green olives and fresh tomato. It is perfect on a bed of greens and amazing on a toasted baguette! ~Momma Can
6. Yummy Beef Stir Fry, easy and quick for busy nights. Double this recipe for your family and enjoy a quick and delicious meal. This recipe is recommended for those who do not love to cook! And yes, it is okay not to love cooking, I mean I don’t like cleaning up after, so I can relate! ~Eclectic Chic Blog
7. Buttery Lemon Noodles with Parsley. Here is another simple recipe for busy family nights. This is a crowd pleaser for the pickiest eaters in the world. Pasta with rich real butter, a squeeze of lemon and some pepper. Parsley is mixed in at the end to lend a bit of green. However, leave this out for the little ones in your family. I mean we don’t want a parsley meltdown. I use Italian flat leaf parsley. Buttery Lemon Noodles. ~Momma Can
8. Enjoy the crunch of the fresh veggies with the flavorful sauce in this 30-Minute Oriental Pasta Meal. ~ My Family Thyme
9. Healthy Beef Stew – Paleo Friendly – Gluten Free This easy beef stew recipe is delicious, gluten-free and ‘clean’ for those following a healthy lifestyle. ~ Just the Woods
30 Minute Meal Alert
10. Family favorite – 30 Minute Whole Roast Chicken the Rockcrok. I have been using Pampered Chef tools for quick meals for years! I just love them. ~Momma Can
11. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole – A feel-good comfort food that the whole family will love. ~ Trisha Dishes
12. Cajun Eggplant Rice Dressing – This easily could my new favorite rice dish. I adore eggplant! ~Trisha Dishes
13. Rustic Lemon Chicken Breast – This was my first sheet pan supper recipe and I still love it the best! You can switch up the lemon with oranges or limes and it is stille good eating. ~ Momma Can
14. BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole – Only 5 ingredients and ready in under 30 minutes! Refrigerated biscuits tossed in BBQ sauce turkey, with shredded cheddar with optional cilantro garnish. Our family loves this casserole! ~Pamela List
15. Greek Style Pot Roast – An amazing recipe of meat is braised in a sumptuous gravy of onions, tomatoes, and wine until it is fork tender. ~ Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
16. Mother’s Beef Stew- Debra is sharing home mom’s wonderful meaty beef stew and I can’t wait to add it to the menu. It looks very rich! ~Shoppe No. 5
BACON BONUS.. How to Make Bacon in the Oven – And last but not least on our family main dish dinner ideas ! My go-to whip up some BLT sandwiches for dinner. Bacon! Learning to bake bacon in the oven was a total weeknight dinner game changer!
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families
Leave a Reply