Hi Friends, Each week we share easy dinner ideas for busy families. Our goal is to make dinner the happiest hour of the day! Simple recipes and menu planning with good food.
This is Hey Momma What’s For Supper #106!
Easy Dinner Ideas For This Week
Creating a meal plan with easy dinner ideas is essential for busy family life. Choosing menu items that includes healthy ingredients, family favorites, and something new each week make dinner extra special each week.
This week we have a new recipe Pineapple Chicken Kabobs! Sweet and savory with fresh vegetables and tender white chicken marinating in a yummy sauce with fresh citrus juice.
Menu This Week
- Monday – Oven-Baked Pineapple Chicken Kabo
with rice, sliced oranges for the kids, and a cucumber salad.
- Tuesday – Fish tacos with shredded cabbage, my spicy taco dressing, and sliced avocado.
- Wednesday – Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries, plenty of butter and real maple syrup.
- Thursday – Grilled Steak with Korean Style Potato Salad and sliced apples for the kids.
- Friday – Dinner Out – supporting local mom and pop restaurants.
- Saturday – Family Favorites – BBQ Chicken Thighs
with oven-roasted corn and a green salad.
- Sunday – Father’s Day Lunch his choice.
Supper will be Skillet Chicken Lasagna with garlic bread and a green salad.
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families
I wish you a productive week and hope this menu plan finds you safe and healthy!