It is the last week of school and we are in full swing for planning for summer and are scripting our printable summer planning list with gusto! Planning your summer break is essential, if you miss the post about Planning an Documenting Your Summer with free printable… click here.
Our menu reflects my second journey of the Whole 30. I am feeling a bit slimmer and I really do feel better. Many of you know I lose my brother in late January and the stress and toll on my family has been great. Eating healthy and exercising has been a life saver to me and it is rubbing off on my kids! My oldest is in the midst of his first Whole 30 and my youngest has agreed to try with all his tween might to eat more healthfully. We are in a good place.
I am writing a mini-e-book as we speak on family dinners and am excited to share some tips to help get even the busiest teenager to the table. If you have a picky eater, never fear! Veggie Boot Camp is being revamp this week and will be available for this summer to help our children be EXCITED about their veggies. Let’s get this week started!
FREE PRINTABLE SUMMER PLANNING LIST
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Leftover Grilled Chicken from Sunday BBQ, Broccoli Salad and Watermelon chunks for dessert.
- TUESDAY – Grilled Whole 30 approved sausage, grilled asparagus and Green Salad with olives and chopped peppers.
- WEDNESDAY – Bun Free Burgers with guacamole, baked sweet potato fries and broccoli salad with apples leftovers, yum!!
- THURSDAY – Grilled Steak, salad and apple slices with nut butter and honey as a treat.
- FRIDAY – Our Summer Free Tween will pick his favorite place to eat to celebrate!
- SATURDAY – Indian – at our local favorite place. YUM ( this never gets old for me)
- SUNDAY – Family BBQ – Grilled Chicken thighs, baked beans for the boys, and cucumber and tomato salad.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Spot Clean walls in living room. ( hand prints, foot prints… you just never know what you will find on the walls)
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day –You pick your favorite, summer is nearly hear and it is really time to start planning several choices for family fun days!
I hope you summer plans are full of fun activities and I hope you enjoy your free printable summer planning list!