10 Simple Fathers Day Breakfast Ideas – Breakfast in bed, breakfast on the porch, breakfast in the kitchen or the dining room. No matter where you serve you Father’s Day breakfast it will be a hit. Get out your prettiest dishes, have the little ones help in the best way they can and enjoy the process. What do you serve for Father’s Day breakfast? Or is there a special diner or deli that your family enjoys visiting every year?
1. French Toast Breakfast – Who doesn’t love French Toast- we make this recipe every Christmas morning.
Overnight French Toast
Coffee or Tea
2. For the Pork Loving Daddy – most men love pork, except my husband whom only eats birds that do not fly well. (chicken and turkey)
Pork and Egg Breakfast Casserole
Thick Cut Bacon
Orange Juice to wash it all down
3. Cold Cereal and Toast – If you have small children this is the way to go.
Toast with assorted Jams
Orange juice or Ice Cold Milk
4. For the Health Nut Daddy -simple and healthy
Blueberries and sliced Strawberries
Scrambled Egg Whites ( free range please)
Green Tea with a bit of honey
5. For the Old School Father – Move over Ward Cleaver
Bacon and Eggs
6. For the Smoothie Loving Daddy – This will give him that burst of energy from his youth.
7. For the Meat Lover – add bacon if you really want to make this over the top.
Perfectly Grilled Steak
Coffee or a Soda Pop ( what the heck!)
8. Easy Tex- Mex Breakfast – Everybody loves Tex- Mex cuisine. Add refried beans to the menu if you are feeling wild and crazy. Don’t forget the Beano!
Migas – This recipe is so easy. In my house we always add ketchup and cumin if we did not have fresh tomatoes handy.
Sliced tomatoes and avocados
Pineapple -orange juice
9. For the Golfer – Let your man do what he loves. And if he takes the kids with him…. winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Toasted Bagels with Cream Cheese
( and one ticket of freedom to go play a round)
10. The Diner Lover – I love diners. They are just so dinery.
Everyone loves a good old fashioned diner breakfast. Take dad to the diner, but plan on waiting. Folks do love their diner breakfast.