We love this Crunchy Vegetable Tuna Salad Recipe for sandwiches and salads. This super simple recipe is gluten-free and filled to the max with crunchy vegetables for flavor and texture. This really is a scrumptious recipe and there are NEVER leftovers.
Crunchy Vegetable Tuna Salad Recipe
Tuna Salad Pantry Items
Kitchen Gadgets and Tools
- 2 Cans White Albacore Tuna Drained
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1/4 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/4 finely diced red onion
- 1/4 finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely shredded and chopped carrots
- 1//4 finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspon dried dill
- juice of half a lemon
- In a large bowl mix together drained tuna, mayonaisse, cucumber, red onion, celery, carrots, parsley, dried dil. Squeez lemon on top of tuna and mix again.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days.
I use a stand up cheese grater for shredded carrots, then give them a chop.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 14g
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @mommacan recipes with #mommacan, while you’re at it…I love to see your pics!